Cost Reduced Freud SD208 Dado Set

I bought a Freud SD208 dado set from Rockler earlier in the week. It was locked in a glass cabinet and I didn't take a good look until I got home. This is the new version with silver blades instead of black, and a slightly smaller plastic holder. Still made in Italy. But instead of 5 chippers that came with the old sets with black blades, this set only came with 3 chippers (each 1/8" thick) and 3 thick rigid spacers (in additional to several thin spacers in a bag). I sure wish I had paid more attention when I was at the store.
The chart that came with the set only had entries for 3 chippers so I assume nothing is missing.
Does anyone have any experience with this set? I haven't tried it yet as I figure it will be easier to return in new condition.
>I bought a Freud SD208 dado set from Rockler earlier in the week. It > was locked in a glass cabinet and I didn't take a good look until I > got home. This is the new version with silver blades instead of > black, and a slightly smaller plastic holder. Still made in Italy. > But instead of 5 chippers that came with the old sets with black > blades, this set only came with 3 chippers (each 1/8" thick) and 3 > thick rigid spacers (in additional to several thin spacers in a bag). > I sure wish I had paid more attention when I was at the store. > > The chart that came with the set only had entries for 3 chippers so I > assume nothing is missing. > > Does anyone have any experience with this set? I haven't tried it yet > as I figure it will be easier to return in new condition.
The one you got has a max width of cut of 7/8". The D208 has a max cut width of 13/16".