Corner bookcases?

I want to build a small bookcase to go in the corner my bedroom.
I have looked at furniture stores and plans on line, but don't like anything there. Right now we have a regular bookcase, simply set at an angle; while it doesn't work that well, it is better than the corner bookcases I have seen.
Any clever ideas for what to do? I want it to be functional, yet look like it was made for a corner.
Thanks.
Have you considered a revolving book case. I have an antique but I have seen plans for them online. About 18 inches square they have half shelves on each edge. The other half is covered with lath and provide space for the books on the adjacent side. Their attractive, functional and fit well into a corner. You czn't put them directly against the walls becasue the need a little clearance to turn but aside from that, maybe a solution. Dont' have a URL for the plans, but check the major plans places like woodcraftplans.com or DAGS for revolving bookcase. Mike in Arkansas

I was going to suggest a "half a rotating" shelf with "un deep" books next to your bed, and to the front, the deep books (deep dimensionally, not deep subjectwise) alongside the panel covering the side of the un-deep shelf. If you see what I mean.

I've just posted a pic on abpw of what I mean. Hope it helps.