Coopering To The Extreme

Mathias found my coopered door web pages via google and dropped me a line, suggesting I check out his coopered stuff. You've got to see his work, and the scale he's working at to believe it. A - freakin' -mazing(watch the line wrap)

thought my horsey and ducky sculpture were great

-then I saw MA's Pieta. Yet another lesson in humility.

If you want to move into non flat forms - go through his site.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

Man, I really suck at this.

-Phil Crow

Reply to
phildcrowNOSPAM

To make it worse Phil it says "an exploration into..." What if this guy really tried?

Reply to
RayV

Great stuff as usual, Charlie. Cool link, thanks. TomNie

Reply to
Tom Nie

You want coopering?

Andy Dingley