Concrete dust reduction stuff

I recall years ago seeing stuff that looked like some sort of treated saw dust that gets thrown on concrete floors to keep dust down....
Does anybody know what product that is called ????
It might not even exist any longer...
I recall the term "Dust Down" but that might not be correct...
It's called sweeping compound and it's difficult to find anymore. I bought a bag a couple of years ago at a flooring store, but haven't seen it anywhere since. --dave "Pat Barber"

Call any janitorial supply house and ask for floor sweep.

Hi Pat, In our basement the concrete floor gave off dust for years until it was coated with concrete paint from Home Depot. It looks good, wears like iron and has not been at all dusty. Dave

Our laorers call it "Senor Sweep"