CNC Project: Making a routed sign

I just made my first routed sign using a ShopBot. I took a few photos during the course of the project and have posted them at the link below.
-- Morris Dovey DeSoto Solar DeSoto, Iowa USA http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/PT_Sign.html

Thanks for posting. It will be interesting to see what you are doing with the ShopBot in the future. Can you share your proces for deciding that a ShopBot was needed/wanted in your shop?
Frank Drackman (in snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com) said:
| Thanks for posting. It will be interesting to see what you are | doing with the ShopBot in the future. Can you share your proces | for deciding that a ShopBot was needed/wanted in your shop?
Frank...
In a nutshell, I had a wild urge to mass-produce solar heating panels and high-end woodworking benches - and decided that the 'Bot offered a number of advantages:
[1] CAD/CAM/CNC allow extremely rapid prototyping. [2] I could achieve consistantly higher quality than with other methods. [3] Labor costs are minimized. [4] I could capitalize on math/software/control system experience. [5] CNC production capacity is wonderfully scalable.