CMT blade for Dewalt biscuit joiner ?

Has anyone tried a CMT replacement blade for the Dewalt biscuit joiner? Woodcraft sells it for $27.50 which is almost half of the $50 price for a genuine Dewalt blade. It looks very nice and well made.
My local Woodcraft has three blades on display. Dewalt, made in USA, $50. CMT, made in Italy, $27.50. Porter Cable, made in China, $50.
Everything with the CMT name on it has always been top quality for me. The CMT blade that you are talking about is probably superior to the DeWalt.

I'd buy the CMT, even if it was the same price as the other two.
Barry
How about getting the old one sharpened?
sometimes the obvious escapes us

I do plan on getting the old one sharpened, but I need a spare to use.