Clock faces and movements.

I have Googled quite a lot and gone through catalogues at home.
I still haven't found what I'm looking for.
Job: a 4" x 6" slab of soap stone 2" thick. Company name, 3D carved on a background of fruit. One of the fruit's is this clock face. It will be Art Nouveau-ish, sort of 1920-30-ish. Roughly 2" diameter give or take 1/2"
I'm hoping this collective can help me find some obscure clock insert maker.
Thanks in advance.

www.klockit.com
I'm guessing you already found this source, but I posted anyhow.
On Thu, 01 Mar 2012 14:01:55 -0500, Robatoy

How about a non-obscure seller, mon? http://www.klockit.com / From two bucks.
-- ...in order that a man may be happy, it is necessary that he should not only be capable of his work, but a good judge of his work. -- John Ruskin

Thanks folks, with your help, I found what I was looking for.

Great! Are you going to share the end result? All the best, Rob!!
--
Best regards
Han

I will post a picture when done, Han.