Cleaning sticky BLO

I put BLO down on my cedar deck last weekend, I have now discovered that I didn't wipe it down well enough. The whole deck is tacky and catching any dirt or dust that settles on it. Any suggestions as to cleaning the sticky BLO off of the deck?
George
Man, I am not understanding. Is BLO Bolied Linseed Oil? How is it that it did not soak in unless your treated lumber was not kiln dried or at least allowed to dry for several weeks?

Hi Lawrence
The wood is cedar, not pressure treated lumber. And the cedar is not fresh cut either. It is the first time that I have run into this with a deck. The only difference is that I used a different brand as the store I bought from no longer carries Behr.
George

Wonder if you could apply some thinner to the deck and help it absorb the Linseed Oil easier? Heat might help but could also hurt if conditions are right. Looking at some OSHA warnings, could you take an air hose and blow it into the wood? I have a friend who injected some diesel fuel into his arm tryinmg to blow it off with an air hose. Those are just some idle thoughts so look at them carefully. I kinda like the thinner and air hose thoughts best. What is UNDER the porch? Anything that could be hurt by BLO dripping onto it?

The only thing under the porch is sand, but I will still be careful with the thinner.
George

If the oil is already partially cross-linked (sticky), the solvent approach won't really be effective. The cross-linking is not reversible.
Scrape first with a standard paint scraper, then, if you must, coarse green buffing pad with some solvent.

If the thinner is less than satisfactory believe I'd try some Japan Drier in a corner.

I had the same problem with Penofin the first time I used it. A section of the deck was in the sun and I didn't get it wiped down in time. A call to the mfg resulted in the suggestion that I use Citrus Strip to clean it off. This didn't work. A paint scraper gouged the soft cedar more than I liked. I finally resorted to my cabinet scrapers, which worked like a dream. I needed to resharpen them several time though. Never oiled the deck in sunlight anymore.
Art