Claw Feet Source?

Hi, I'm looking for a source of chrome claw feet for a Slot Machine stand I'm building. Anyone know where I can find them? Thanks, Steve
Not sure how easy it would be to find chrome claw feet, but Lee Valley has Cast Iron claw feet: http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=2&p@998&cat=3,40993,41284
--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
redranger69 wrote:

<http://www.tablelegs.com/ProductSearch.aspx?Term=claw

Now do you have a link to someone who will chrome plate them?
J. Clarke wrote:

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&hs=BJk&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=chrome+plating&spell=1
It was early... <G>
At least I tried, how did you help him?
You might try a plating company -- like the kind that will rechrome a car bumper.

redranger69 wrote:

Any good? http://tinyurl.com/yyezka
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Bath tub feet might work on a slot machine. I know a few gamblers who have "taken a bath".
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA