Classic Joints with Power Tools book

Has anyone read the book "Classic Joints with Power Tools" by Yeung Chan? I was at the library and looked thru it. Shows how to make a ton of different joints and jigs. From Lark Books, isbn 1-57990-279-0

Haven't read but I see amazon has it for $19.95 and they give it a full 5 star rating. I may order it the next time I order anything from amazon. It seems like amazon's ratings are a good indicator on most items. RM~
I've read thru it a couple times at Borders and was impressed, so I bought it. I think it covers every type of joint I'm likely to ever use. John
Jimmy wrote:

I've had it a couple of years - it's a good reference and worth the price (IMO).
cliff
Excellent book with many excellent jigs and methods of work.
Jimmy wrote:

Thanks for the info. I'll pick it up