Clamping... (1/1)

Page 2 of 3
that was an original thought...NOT!
dave
Morgans wrote:
snip

Bay Area Dave wrote:

I *like* David's posts. I just think he's doing what he loves to do, is having fun with it, and wants to share. I too would like to think of this as a place to go to have a little fun.

troll
mordez-moi
dave
Lamont Cranston wrote:

Mea Mordeo.
Tail Gunner Dave wrote:

Hmmmmmmmm?
UA100, David Eisan Fan Club Member since 1999/Founding Father of The Moron's Bench 2003...

"Can't you just smell the mendacity?"
    Cat On A Hot Tin Roof, Williams, 1954.
Unisaw A100 wrote:

I think I'm going to have to submit a bid on building the "Moron Benches". It seems there's a ton of money to be made.
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

It's more like a grandstand these days, Jack.
(then again, considering the people included, ya could think of it as the Skybox seating of the WreckDome.)
Tom Watson/Jack Novak:
Think modular gentilemen.
Also,
BYOMB for future memberers.
UA100, enjoying the company for its lack of shrilly voiced tight asses...
Unisaw A100 wrote:

Well, that shoots that idea.
COLD BEER HERE! GET YOUR COLD BEER HERE!
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
My kill file alone could fill several... ;~)

Please do not respond to the troll.

not.
Hummmmm. Are you a troll?
--
Jim in NC

"Tail Gunner Dave" whined...

Oh my! Is it just me - or has hypocrisy just been elevated to an art form? BTW troll-Dave, at least he didn't ask what color brush he should apply the glue with!

Both rude and crude, you've accused others of the same - more hypocrisy. Try being constructive for a change, your whining like a jet engine recently.
"Groggy" wrote

Uh Greg,
I think you may be wrong there ...
jet engines stop whining from time to time.
Rick

ROTFLOL!!!!!!
You're out of line on this one. The OP always exhibits a most welcome, and often infectious, enthusiasm about all aspects of woodworking. It's a damn nice change of pace here lately.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03
Swingman wrote: