chicago april 16-17-18 woodworking show

Anyone going to the Chicago show??....if so please stop in our booth and say hello. It is always nice to put a face with a post. Blaine Berry, Windsor chairmaker and bowl carver will be in our booth doing demos.
Mike from American Sycamore Woodworkers' Retreat
Anyone going to the Chicago show??....if so please stop in our booth and say hello. It is always nice to put a face with a post. Blaine Berry, Windsor chairmaker and bowl carver will be in our booth doing demos.
Mike from American Sycamore Woodworkers' Retreat
snipped-for-privacy@ccrtc.com (Mike at American Sycamore) wrote in message

sorry for the double post....what an idiot...... Mike
That's ok Mike. We all do it sometimes. Mark
Mike at American Sycamore wrote:

That's ok Mike. We all do it sometimes. Mark
Mike at American Sycamore wrote:

Good one :) !

Good one :) !