Checking in

Hey all!
I'm new to the group. I use Agent and I downloaded about 70k messages. Sheesh!
I see what appears to be a lot of Troll dung and spammers, so I'll think that out, download what's left, and check in when I catch up.
I'm looking forward to what I can learn (and share here!)
Drifter Oregon

Drifter... welcome!
There are some sports of trolls and spammers, but this group is head and shoulders above any other group I have looked at.
Stick around.