CD DVD Rack/Bookcase

My wife did not like any of the typical CD/DVD storage systems so I made this from some beautiful pieces of 10/4 mahogany. Finished with 4 coats of Minwax Tung Oil.

I looked hard for some ideas or plans and found very little that suited me so drafted up some plans, but I deviated from them as I was building. Basic dimensions are 30"W x 40"H x 11"D

I decided not to build it with plastic dividers or to exact DVD/CD dimensions as it is my hope that it will be around much longer than today's technology.

Dave

Posted on ABPW however,

Here are some links should you would rather view them with your browser.

TeamCasa