CAUTION - Trolls returning?

After a pleasant break, it seems the trolls might may be coming back.
Please refrain from replying to obvious trolls; any reply at all is a win for the troll.
It is also worth checking the headers of seeming off-normal posts from what appears to be regulars, before replying.
<cranks down his hatch and engages the troll filter>
--
Groggy

Rig for silent runnin'! Aye' aye! Cap'n!
On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 03:03:42 GMT, "Greg Millen"

That's OK - we have the Great Christian Troll Deflector almost up-and-running.
Ignore wreck trolls and pray for a hysterical response from Susan over the way in Vito's Ego - they'll _love_ it.

ROFL!
May I suggest that anyone replying to a troll message set the "Followup-To:" to rec.woodworking.all-ages?
Naw, that would just be mean...
So, you come on here acknowledging their presents and reassuring them that they do, indeed make a difference. All trolls should thank you for your efforts.

"CW" wrote in message

Beware of trolls bearing presents.
--
www.e-woodshop.net