CAUTION - Trolls returning?

After a pleasant break, it seems the trolls might may be coming back.

Please refrain from replying to obvious trolls; any reply at all is a win for the troll.

It is also worth checking the headers of seeming off-normal posts from what appears to be regulars, before replying.

Reply to
Greg Millen

Rig for silent runnin'! Aye' aye! Cap'n!

Reply to
patrick conroy

That's OK - we have the Great Christian Troll Deflector almost up-and-running.

Ignore wreck trolls and pray for a hysterical response from Susan over the way in Vito's Ego - they'll _love_ it.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

ROFL!

May I suggest that anyone replying to a troll message set the "Followup-To:" to rec.woodworking.all-ages?

Naw, that would just be mean...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

So, you come on here acknowledging their presents and reassuring them that they do, indeed make a difference. All trolls should thank you for your efforts.

Reply to
CW

Beware of trolls bearing presents.

Reply to
Swingman

LOL.. I just got an e-mail from "you" um err "your wanna be", and was given a sound scolding for various reasons. It was funny.

Reply to
Leon