Carving Tools

G'day, Due to a severe accident I have to get rid of all my Carving tools, antique to modern, just wondering if anybody could recommend the best site to seel, not Ebay!! Thanks and have a good one.

Reply to
Hank

You could simply post details of the tools and your location (city or state)on this forum and see how may inquiries you get.

I don't know if there is a woodcarvers forum.

Reply to
marks542004

Might also post to rec.crafts.carving. However, it doesn't appear to be nearly as active as this one.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

djb