Canadian source for bosch or milwaukee jigsaw

Well, it looks these are the contenders. I will probably lean towards the red one if I can float it under SWMBO's radar.
Canadian tire lists the Milwaukee and Bosch for about $250.
Does anyone know of a less expensive source for these things in Canada ?
Thanks.
TTYL, James.

Here's a few I use. When I price tools at Canadian Tire (rarely) , I factor in the 3% store coupons they offer when calculating price points. Of course, gas and travelling time has to be calculated too. If Cantire has what you want then they're everywhere and easy to access which is a plus. Probably not worth your while looking elsewhere for a power hand tool. The links below I've retained for when I make big power tool purchases.
http://www.akhurst.com / http://www.woodworktools.com / http://www.atlas-machinery.com / http://www.tegstools.com/index.php http://www.markham-industrial.com/frames.htm
I get my Bosch from Reno Depot here in Quebec but I have found that the Pro Hardware sells for less. Canadian Tire is always more expensive.
http://www.prohardware.ca/mseason.htm check out their flyer special on page 2 they have the Bosch 10" CMS for $499 the lowest price i've seen.
Also for a jig saw I would go for the Bosch.
D.Martin
On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:12:11 -0700, James Hammond

Try House of Tools if you are out west. I don't like dealing with them, but their prices are usually cheap.

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:12:11 -0700, James Hammond

check out www.summit-tools.com and www.houseoftools.com for Bosch

Thanks for all the leads guys. Looks like I'll be passing the info along to santa and trying to be a good boy :-)
TTYL, James.

House of Tools will let you set up a wish list and pass the URL on to Santa...
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"