Can I use a regular nailer to install 3/8 t&g enginered wood floor ??????????

Hi, I know how inventive a lot of the guys in this NG are, so can it be done? I was thinking I could attach a block of wood to the topside front of the nailer to give it the angle and then off I go. Any and all comments appreciated. Mike.

It is not just the angle, but when you hit the flooring nailer, is seats the board at the same time. I suppose you can do it in two steps.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Also the flooring nailer uses a cut nail much more appropriate to the purpose...
Rent the flooring nailer somewhere. They are made to seat today's twisted flooring and use the correct nails to hold it in place. Our HD here rents them for about $35 bucks a day.
You can bang down a helluva lot of flooring with it if you precut and plan before you start installing.
Robert
NO. The flooring nailers use "T" head nails.