Can I filter groups posting to Google via Web?

Although I'm sympathetic to some of those on the Wreck who avoid religious discussion like the plague, I won't hesitate to enter any discussion that I find interesting, even if it's OT, as long as OT threads are allowed.
I never start a cross-posted thread. If I respond to an OT religious thread on the Wreck that is cross-posted, I'd like to help out by deleting rec.woodworking from the groups I send my response to, but I have no idea how to do that. I imagine readers can do it easily, but I use Google via the web.
Does anyone know if that can be done?
Thanks, H
I don't think so, so be strong... screw religion. Tom
clearly wrote:

I'll second that, Tom. Turnabout is fair play, right?
--
- Tom Mix Died For Your Sins -

there are two ways to reply. the one with no options is the reply button below the mseeage. the one with options is hidden behind the options button above the message.