Calculator for spacing slats/spindles - input welcome

Page 2 of 2

LOL. You're right ... we always put barbed wire fence posts for cattle at 16.5'. Also a good way to measure distance later on, if you are consistent.
My punishment for my many and frequent transgressions as a kid was give me " ...another mile of fence', or " ... another 200' feet of field line for the septic systems'.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04