Building new Humdor cabinet, need Humidifier

I'm building new humidor, should hold about 120 boxes plus 150 loose sticks in drawers. I'm looking install an auto electronic humidifier system that can handle a 5'x3'x'3 size cabinet. Any ideas?

Thanks

Reply to
James

SonomaProducts.com

Ask in alt.smokers.cigars Lots of humidor building knowledge in there, even for these big humidors.

On the whole though, I wouldn't bother. Use simple 50% propylene glycol as a humectant and let equilibrium chemistry keep the humidity correct. Monitor it electronically if you like, but unless this is a shop humidor with a large _turnover_ in contents, then once the humdity is correct, it will stay stable. Big ones are even more stable than small ones, so long as the humidifier is large enough.

Reply to
Andy Dingley