Building a Colloseum with wood

I want to build my own colloseum for gladiator fights with wood.It should be about 1/3 the size of the colloseum in Rome.
What do I need?
On 12 Dec 2003 21:47:17 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca (Adam Ben Nalois) wrote:

A Life.

For starters, fighting with wood is lame. Nothing beats the clank of metal during battle.
Secondly, you're going to need gladiators. No clue where you get those.
Thats easy call the union hall

Adam Ben Nalois wrote:

Probably, to have been born 2000-3000 years ago.
Or, maybe you have the talent to make Rollerball work.
Cross on the green.
-- Mark
Adam Ben Nalois wrote:

Two foot gladiators.
A very large woods and a saw mill. Jim

A spell checker?
--
re. email: I have no equal.
"Adam Ben Nalois" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
On 12 Dec 2003 21:47:17 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca (Adam Ben Nalois) brought forth from the murky depths:

Send money. I'll discuss it with you and have plans drawn up. $10,000 ought to get us off to a good start.
-- Save the Endangered ROAD NARROWS! -|- www.diversify.com Ban SUVs today! -|- Full Service Websites
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:47:17 -0800, Adam Ben Nalois wrote:

Something like this would do the job - it's all wood:
http://www.sfo.com/~csuppes/NBA/misc/index.htm?../SeattleSonics/oldindex.htm
-Doug
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca (Adam Ben Nalois) wrote in message

Uh, slave labor?