Brass corner banding

Anyone know a good supplier for polished brass angle stock to protect the edges of a trunk? These Oakcroft pieces have what I'm talking about.
http://www.oakcroft.com/premier.htm
I tried to DOGS, but I don't really know what the proper name is.
Thanks. Josh
Add pictures here
✖
Josh wrote:

If the below link doesn't work (stupid web design) go:
    http://www.mcmasters.com/ -> metals -> brass -> angles
and choose your size...
<URL:http://www.mcmaster.com/param/asp/PSearch2.asp?reqTyp=parametric&act=psearch&FAM=brass&FT_138 ‰668&sessionÞsc=Metals;brass;138‰668&sesnextrepa0403374900966&ScreenWidth80&McMMainWidth†5>
er