BowSaur

Something for the BowSaur fanatics (it's not my project):
http://lumberjocks.com/projects/55606

That is quite stocky and looks like the Romans designed it. I much prefer the one Roy had on his show a few weeks go. That one was much more graceful and looked like Chippendale designed it. Art
Artemus wrote:

Are you getting 2011 episodes? Still 2010 repeats here (in IN).

I'm getting season 30 according to http://www.pbs.org/woodwrightsshop/video/3000/index.html I saw the 2 Field Gate episodes about a month ago and they are S30E12&13. So the bowsaw episode I referred to would be a bit later than those but I can't find a reference online. Art
Artemus wrote:

Yep, those are 2010 episodes. I hope there is a new season on the horizon. He could probably broadcast from his new school.
Art
Artemus wrote:

Well that's cool. Thank you. The photos you posted suggest that it will be interesting! Bill
I'm surprised more stations don't carry his show. He says the royalties are so low its cheaper than showing the bars and tones.
--
FF

Fred the Red Shirt wrote:

Took me a few minutes to figure out your joke..lol
My DVR has picked up only 2008, 2009, and 2010 (review) episodes of the show. I assume it's a PBS thing and not a problem with the way my DVR is set. I mean, it's not like they've renamed the show.

It's Roy's joke, not mine.
And he had to explain it to me.
--
FF