Boton area/source for raw fencing lumber?

I know the odds on this query are low....
I'm looking for rough-cut lumber to make into inexpensive fencing. It doesn't have to be super grade, lower cost is important.
I mostly want to get the project done quickly, and maybe end up with something a little better looking than stockade fence. I'm doing a fairly short run, maybe 60 feet.
I've looked in google and woodfinder, didn't see anything specific that looked useful. (A couple of good looking hardwood suppliers that were new to me, though.)
The Lowes stores have "dog-ear" fencing boards, 6" by 6 feet for $1.40 or so. Unspecified wood species. That's probably my fallback on this.
I'd drive an hour and a half north or west, if prices were very good.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Where is Boton? Why wouldn't you go south or east?

Google Earth has 'here be draggons' on that part of the map.

My fault; meant to say "Boston" (Massachusetts).
The areas north and west are closer to the trees, I assumed that any good source would be in those zones.
Not as fun as the here-there-be suggestion....
Typo in previous version...

Green raw pine here is $.50/bf, cedar (eastern white) is $1.00/bf. Location is Maine 3 hr from Boston. Dave

Hi, thnaks for the info. That might be a little too far for me to be practical, but do you have a particular business in mind?
Hmmm, 3 hours might get me to around Augusta, maybe?