Bostitch N88RH cylinder removal?

Have rebuild o-ring kit; step 4 says remove cylinder but doesn't say how (other than don't use pliers so no scratchee; duh!). Can't budge the sucker so far so wondering if anybody here has done same and knows trick? Kit doesn't indicate the bottom cap needs to be removed but I'll be darned if I can figure out how to extract the cylinder--it's tighter than I am stout, anyway.
Here's a link to a picture of parts diagram--it's not of much specific help altho does look to me as there's no physical mounting other than the seals/o-rings so should come...
<http://www.ereplacementparts.com/bostitch-n88rh-pneumatic-stick-nailer-parts-c-29443_29458_29650.html
On 4/15/2013 2:55 PM, dpb wrote:

Not to worry...took it to the shop where could put the body in the vise to hold it instead of trying the lab workbench downstairs. W/ that it comes pretty easily just w/ a pull when can actually get some pull against it...
New kit in; test fire shows success...
On 4/15/2013 12:55 PM, dpb wrote:

<http://www.ereplacementparts.com/bostitch-n88rh-pneumatic-stick-nailer-parts-c-29443_29458_29650.html

Always look here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-D-VKJ33WM

You can even learn how to do heart surgery here.
On 4/16/2013 2:32 PM, Pat Barber wrote:

Am bandwidth-limited so is often too painful to try to watch and ya' never know if the particular one is going to be worth it before or not...
Guess you didn't see the follow-up that was simply get another hand...
On 4/16/2013 2:32 PM, Pat Barber wrote:

Wudn't that the feller that wuz the main star, that was good at fix'n thangs, in the picher show Slingblade? :~)
Another very distinct YourTuber is Charles Neil whom I swear is a dead ringer as my BIL's twin. Looks like him, sounds like himn and moves like him.. LOL
I have always wondered why the very folks who should not appear in public or make "instruction" videos are "always" the same folks that make a steady stream of videos.
I really enjoy the ones with the camera jumping and the sound coming out like some alien life form or no sound at all. The barking dog in the background or the tv at full volume really adds to the learning experience.
On 4/16/2013 1:31 PM, Leon wrote:

On 4/17/2013 12:48 PM, Pat Barber wrote:

Ooooohhh, then you will love this guy and his way too many videos. ;~)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyCYEuISLaE

Leon wrote:

camera in his hand, but everyone survived! : )
Bill
On 4/17/2013 11:10 AM, Leon wrote:

Yep...that's the guys I'm talking about.
Now I gotta go take some Dramamine to help with the motion sickness.
I hope this guy lives through the "cabinet building".
On 4/17/2013 2:35 PM, Pat Barber wrote:

This guy cracks me up. He almost talks the talk but from what I have gathered he is doing some cabinet work on a house that may or may not be his. He has spent a ton of money on new top end equipment for this project and apparently he in NOT in the business. After finishing the cabinets he planned to hang on to the saw.
Fast forward about a year and he is trying to sell the industrial SawStop saw because he got 6 weeks worth of cabinet orders, friends and neighbors I would imagine, and is looking to purchase an Altendorf panel saw for a 6 week job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ewIWKcAx-4

Fast Forward again and not much is going on except he is giving the SawStop another review. He now has a DC that seems good enough to actually handle a production shop and he feels that it is inadequate for the SawStop saw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_1D21u7iPM

I think mom and dad are spoiling him. ;~)