Bosche 4000 -7 table saw

I am thinking about getting a Bosche 4000 , 10" table saw
The reviews on Amazon.com all are excellant...it does seem a bit oversized to me,,
Home Depot has it on sale at $ 375 ,, thich is $125 cheaper than everywhere else
Use would be amature stuff at home,, some portability is needed...ie too heavy= NG. too light , = not accurate
any feedback or opinions ??
I have the Bosch 4000 at a vacation home and think that it is a great saw. I was surprised at how well thought out everything is. I find that it cuts well, was easy to setup, and is accurate. I have the folding stand and mostly use it for home improvement tasks. I don't have a permanent shop at that house so I move it from site to site. I really have no complaints, but I have only made a few cuts with the other portable saws, so they might be great also.
I also have a unisaw with a large Laguna sliding table at my main shop, so I do know what a powerful accurate tablesaw can do.

Good saw. I bought one, kept it two years, very satisfied with it. Only sold it because I got a great deal on a Unisaw. That is a great price. sdh.
Fred Wolf wrote:

Dude! What HD are you talking about? The ones by me (Northern Illinois) don't even carry that saw.
All the Menards do, and those Bosch's are never on sale.
So I installed it on Linux...