Book: Creating Your Own Woodshop

I got my copies yesterday. I need more so I can send signed copies to all those who helped.
I'm very happy with the book. PW Books did a great job.
Quick quesiton. Mike Girouard out of W. Sussex, Great Britain: I'd like to send him a book, but I have lost his email address and never had his physical address.
If he reads this, he should email me at charliediy at gmail dot com.
Charlie,
I'm the editor our our woodworking club's newsletter. If there is any promotional material like a review or images, please send them my way and I'll put it into the newsletter. I'm searching for content all the time.
MJM

MJM,
Email me your address and I'll pass it along to my editor. I don't know if he'll send a review copy, but it could happen. He has the marketing material.
Thanks, Charlie
Charlie:

The email is my message header.
Thanks,
MJM

I passed it along, but I havent' heard from him in several days. He's a guy that usually responds with minutes or hours.
I hope he's just out of the office on business or pleasure!