Blind Corner Cabinet

Anyone have a DIY drawer solution for a blind corner kitchen cabinet?
After viewing the prices out there and the desire to DIY, I decided the latter would prevail. I have a general idea and approach, but thought I'd check the minds of the experts in here before I get a jump.
Thanks
"Meanie" wrote:

-------------------------------------------- Can't comment on a kitchen; however, on a boat you cut a lift out cover in the top and store light weight bulky items below that you can lift off the cover, reach down and retrieve your item.
Lew

Yeah, good spot for life jackets.
In the OP's case, he could fancy it up...hinged lift, recessed ring lift, maybe a stay to hold the lid up.
If he wanted to do a little work, he could use it for other than light, bulky stuff. I'm thinking some hooked together shelves centered on a column which could br lifted by a slightly protruding foot lever. Heck, he could even do the lifting electrically or hydraulically. If all that is too much bother he could just put his trash can in it :)
--

dadiOH