bladesnbits.com

http://www.bladesnbits.com/index.ihtml
Has anyone ever actually bought anything from these folks? Their prices seem pretty good, especially on the bit sets, but it's a moot point since they dont respond to phone calls or email.

Not me - but IIRC - I seem to recollect their website mentioning a family emergency and they had suspended accepting orders. Maybe give them the benefit of the doubt?
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:38:00 GMT, "patrick conroy"

a note next to the phone number that no representatives are available. But I guess two weeks with no response isnt out of the question if there's an emergency.
I have bought twice from them and found the service great. He reduced the shipping cost because I lived fairly close. Also very fast service as well, so I would definitely give him the benefit of the doubt. The router bit are reasonable ones for the price.
just my two cents worth: Glenn

here on the wreck(you?), so I figured there must be just a temporary glitch going on. I'll just keep trying to contact him
I purchased 2 bits from BNB and they are of excellent quality and the prices are unbeatable. I'm actually going to order a molding bit set this week to complete a project.
He did have a personal family issue its just a matter of time for him to get back in full swing.
Daniel

Keep us posted, if you don't mind... Thanks!