Birthday Song

Page 2 of 2
pixelated:

Thank Bog for that!
All I can say is RAP MAKES ME MISS DISCO.
------------------------------ Gator: The other white meat! ------------------------------ http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
Larry Jaques writes:

Yes. Not much, but some.
Charlie Self
"Men willingly believe what they wish." Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico
I'm a newbie here but have lurked awhile. I enjoy all your very thoughtfull writings. Many happy birthdays to you and enjoy yourself this day. *CLINK*
Tom Watson wrote in rec.woodworking