Bird feeder designs

I've been looking all over the internet for bird feeder designs and can't find what I want. I want to build a bird feeder that's basically a combination of a bunch of smaller bird feeders all nailed together to make it four sided and multi level, a bird feeder condominium. All I need is a picture to go from. Please send me any websites or pictures you may have.
Scott wrote:

http://www.sportys.com/shopol/information/groups/Bird_House_Feeders_Baths.html
http://www.b4ubuild.com/plans/bird_houses.shtml
Scott wrote:

Try your local library.
Barry
Personally, I would not buy a wooden bird feeder as the wood absorbs moisture and rots the seeds. Also it is difficult to clean. And it does not hold up well in the weather. A bird house maybe, but not a feeder. There are many things that wood works well for but I do not think a bird feeder is one of them. Rich