Bigger than an 8" jointer?

I'm thinking of upgrading from my 8" jointer. I looked at a used Inca 10" jointer/planer, but the gearing system seemed too kluged to me. Anyone know of a larger jointer that doesn't weigh a half-ton for a reasonable price? I'm leaning toward an Invicta 12" at the moment. Anyone have experience with this machine? Sorry if this topic has been covered before.
Thanks,
Doug
Doug Payne asks:

Don't know the Invicta. Grizzly has a pretty neat looking 12" x 76" for about $1895 plus shipping, and some more expensive models, too.
Charlie Self
If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to. Dorothy Parker
That's more than I gave for my 16" Northfield. Shop around.
-- Ross Canant www.myoldtools.com

Doug, I own and use the 12" Invicta every day....wonderful machine....highly recomend it.
Mike