BIG CLOCK MECHANISMS?

Can anyone tell me where I can find BIIIIIIG wall clock mechanisms?
I want to make those 4 feet or more diameter clocks. Can anyone lead me to a manufacturer? I am from the Philippines so basically any possible source might help.
Thanks in advance!
NORY
Nory wrote:

What you would need is a "high torque clock movement" along with balanced hands. Most of the places that specialize in clock movements should carry them. "Klockit" would be one source. See:
http://www.klockit.com/product.asp?sku AAG&id14064024547423259760