BIG CLOCK MECHANISMS?

Can anyone tell me where I can find BIIIIIIG wall clock mechanisms?

I want to make those 4 feet or more diameter clocks. Can anyone lead me to a manufacturer? I am from the Philippines so basically any possible source might help.

Thanks in advance!

NORY

Reply to
Nory

What you would need is a "high torque clock movement" along with balanced hands. Most of the places that specialize in clock movements should carry them. "Klockit" would be one source. See:

Novak Buffalo, NY - USA (Remove "SPAM" from email address to reply)

Reply to
Nova