Biesemeyer Rails

I read somewhere that you can get a metal shop to build a rail system compatible with a Biesemeyer fence. I can't for the life of me remember where that was posted. I am thinking about upgrading my stock fence but I don't want to pay $500 for the fence and rails when I could get my father to make the rails. Does anyone know the dimensions of the rails?
Thanks
    Greetings and Salutations....
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:17:22 -0500, "Highspeed"

2"x3" square tube. It's pretty solid....     I suspect, though, that if you popped by a woodcraft store, you could measure theirs.     Regards     dave mundt
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:17:22 -0500, "Highspeed"

dig around on biesemeyer's site. www.biesemeyer.com
installer sheets are there and are full of good information: http://www.biesemeyer.com/installations.htm
you might find a good deal on the fence alone on their scratch-n-dent page: http://www.biesemeyer.com/specials/index.htm