Belt/Disk Sander.

I'm based in the UK and looking for a belt/disc sander. A few years ago I saw a 250v/50Hz machine, very similar to the Grizzly G1183 Heavy-Duty Combination Sander. Having searched, I can't now find what I originally saw. I would go for the Grizzly but they don't appear to make a 250 volt version. Can anybody suggest what it might have been?

Ian

Reply to
Ian Robinson

Hi Ian,

I'm not familiar with the Grizzly, but Axminster do a robust floor-standing belt/disc, the Axminster AS610STS. About £350

They also do a smaller one with a 200mm disc, but I've no experience of that one.

't bother with the Screwfix one - it's a POS. DAMHIKT!

Cheers

Frank

Reply to
Frank McVey

Ian,

Check out

You should get plenty of info there. Grizzly do not manufacture tools with a 50Hz rating. The Jet and Axminster models are similar and are available in the UK.

Rgds

Noel

noel dot hegan at virgin dot net

Reply to