Belt/Disk Sander.

I'm based in the UK and looking for a belt/disc sander. A few years ago I saw a 250v/50Hz machine, very similar to the Grizzly G1183 Heavy-Duty Combination Sander. Having searched, I can't now find what I originally saw. I would go for the Grizzly but they don't appear to make a 250 volt version. Can anybody suggest what it might have been?
Ian
Hi Ian,
I'm not familiar with the Grizzly, but Axminster do a robust floor-standing belt/disc, the Axminster AS610STS. About 350
They also do a smaller one with a 200mm disc, but I've no experience of that one.
http://www.axminster.co.uk/default.asp
Don't bother with the Screwfix one - it's a POS. DAMHIKT!
Cheers
Frank

Ian,
Check out www.ukworkshop.co.uk You should get plenty of info there. Grizzly do not manufacture tools with a 50Hz rating. The Jet and Axminster models are similar and are available in the UK.