Belt buckle for Brits only

Check out http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemq21238726
REGARDS TO ALL MAY YOU HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS
Glenn

Merry on you too, Glenn. But why is the buckle coming from Oz?
Bob
Glenn Cramond wrote:

Is there a French, white flag belt buckle?
Griswald wrote:

Indeed, cheap cast cr*p anyway.
I'm happy with my Colt Firearms Silver Plated first edition (got the gold one and plain brass as well, ones kept for best, 'tother needs a new pin) buckle, on a Smith and Wesson double thickness with basket weaver outer!
Niel, in England!