Belt buckle for Brits only

Check out

TO ALL MAY YOU HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Cramond

Merry on you too, Glenn. But why is the buckle coming from Oz?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Is there a French, white flag belt buckle?

Reply to
Griswald

Indeed, cheap cast cr*p anyway.

I'm happy with my Colt Firearms Silver Plated first edition (got the gold one and plain brass as well, ones kept for best, 'tother needs a new pin) buckle, on a Smith and Wesson double thickness with basket weaver outer!

Niel, in England!

Reply to
njf>badge