Belsaw 910 planer?

I have just acquired a Belsaw 910 planer that needs some work and a little TLC. Does anyone know where I can get parts and information on this machine?
TIA
Jay Cups

Why not the source? http://www.foley-belsaw.com/ Searz sold it branded their way, too.

Probably the BEST source of information is from the Old Wood Working Machines website.
http://www.owwm.com/files/PDF/Belsaw/912-912.pdf
Damn, I just pissed away 30 bucks for that same catalog on Ebay. 8^(
Thanks Planes True, I wish I had heard from to you first.
Now where does one get parts such as feed rollers. I didn't see anything about planers on the Belsaw website.
Jay
Planes True wrote:

I should have mention that the company who made all of Belsaw Company planers is RBI, located in Harrisonville, MO. They currently manufacture a 3-IN-1 Woodplaner which may have interchangeable parts to your Belsaw Model 910 or they may be able to provide direct part replacements. I suggest you contact their Customer Service group after you identify parts you need after visting the Old Wood Working Machine website link I posted above..
Good Luck !
http://www.rbiwoodtools.com /

Or simply..... www.belsaw.com
Duh! Now why didn't google bring that site up. All I got were Ebay sales and Belsaw's site for locksmithing and small engine repair.
Many thanks to you and Planes True
Jay