Bed Desk Plans?

Hi All:
I'd like to build a bed desk but haven't been able to find plans on the internet (extensive Google search notwithstanding). However, I did find several sources for finished bed desks for sale.
Anybody know where I might get plans to build one?
TIA
Mon, Oct 18, 2004, 11:55pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (IrwinSchwartz) claims: Hi All: I'd like to build a bed desk but haven't been able to find plans on the internet (extensive Google search notwithstanding). However, I did find several sources for finished bed desks for sale. Anybody know where I might get plans to build one?
Yeah. Google.
Typed in "bed desk plans", no quotes, and got 741.000 hits.
Typed in "desk bed plans", no quotes, and got 753,000 hits.
So, what ain't you telling us? That you want free plans?
JOAT Flush the Johns. - seen on a bumper sticker
<< So, what ain't you telling us? That you want free plans? >>
Yup, if you know of a source.
Tue, Oct 19, 2004, 1:50am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (IrwinSchwartz) admits:: Yup, if you know of a source.
Yup.
JOAT Flush the Johns. - seen on a bumper sticker
Wood magazine has a lap desk in the latest (November?) issue that may be what you want.
--
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@snet.net
On 19 Oct 2004 01:50:41 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Irwin Schwartz) wrote:

Sorry, I should of read the post properly and not jumped the gun
Cheers Mark