Battery Rebuild / Replacement EB12B Hitachi 12v Cordless Drill

Used to be someone in the group that hung out here that was a 3rd cousin to a friend of a guy that knew a fella that rebuilt battery packs for cordless tools. He still here...;-)
My two old trusty Hitachi drill batteries (EB12B, 12v, 2000mAh) ) are slowly biting the dust with one on life support.... This has been and still is a great cordless drill and doesn't owe me a dime. Still works great and I'll hang on to it until it decides enough is enough.
Have any recommendations for a supplier / rebuilder of battery packs that you know is reputable that you've purchased from in the past?
I've found a lot of places using Google with prices all over the map but none of the names are familiar.
Thanks for your time,
Bob S.
Bob S. wrote:

    j4

Thanks but they don't carry the model I need.
Bob S.
Bob S. wrote:

used Voltman.
Bob S. wrote:

No, they rebuild your existing pack with higher capacity cells.

I had very good luck and pricing from Interstate Batteries.
Len
Look up Interstate batteries in your area. Yes, the same ones who do car and truck batteries. They are major chargeable battery rebuilders.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

Thanks. They don't list the EB12B nor do they show any listings for the Hitachi tools. No stores located nearby either...bummer...
Thanks for the suggestion though. I have found some "new" batteries here
http://www.batterybank.net:80/digital/powertools/Hitachi%20DS13DV2.html
It's called "The Battery Bank" located in Apopka, FL. I'll give them a call in the morning.
Thank you all,
Bob S.