BANKS

Friend of mine wanted pictures of some of my banks, and I've been wanting to get pictures of them anyway, so I can put them in a portfolio. This seemed like the simplest way to get together pictures of them to send him. The pictures came out fair, just, and tells me I need a new camera and a better setup for taking pictures. Figured, what the Hell, I'd pass the link along to you guys. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/BANKINVENTORY /
For those interesed, the kid definitely IS working on the Luv. I'm not gonna try to hold him to the 2 week estimate for on the road tho, I'd be happy enough to just get it by the first of the year. I'll post a picture once it's on the road and I've checked d it out.
Later
JOAT Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise violence. - Mohandas Gandhi
Does the mean that JOAT is a banker??

Yes, he just got $20,000,000 in bailout money. He's going to buy so me yellow spray paint.
On Nov 30, 4:33am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

The 'Robbed Pig' series is very disturbing.
You are not a well man, JT.
Mind you, anyone who has the 'nads to post a "Robbed Pig' series, is a man who I tip my hat to. In all earnestness.
I want to team up. I have a few proto-types in the 'Buggered Duck' series.
Sun, Nov 30, 2008, 2:36pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) doth distubingly post thusly: <snip> I want to team up. I have a few proto-types in the 'Buggered Duck' series.
Were you ever assigned to Fort Lewis? Because when I was there they caught a soldier who had been way too familiar with about a dozen of a farmer's ducks. I didn't see any, but the legal clerk claimed they even had detailed pctures of the ducks. Wrecked 'em? Hell, damn near killed 'em.
JOAT Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise violence. - Mohandas Gandhi
On Nov 30, 7:21pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Everybody here has figured out I was in some sort of service. Too bad I can't tell you...well, I could...but...
(Robatoy) doth

Everybody here has figured out I was in some sort of service. Too bad I can't tell you...well, I could...but...
-------------------------------------- Then you'd have to kill us ...

I got out in 1969, with enough training to get a civilian job... as long as I wanted to be a hit man or merc.. 2 career choices that I decided not to pursue..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Mon, Dec 1, 2008, 7:25am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@davisbajasplinters.com (macdavis) doth proclaimeth: I got out in 1969, with enough training to get a civilian job... as long as I wanted to be a hit man or merc.. 2 career choices that I decided not to pursue.. mac
Huh! I'd have sworn this was you..
http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0809-0913-4534_Dog_and_Cat_Hitmen_Clipart_clipart_image.jpg
JOAT Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise violence. - Mohandas Gandhi
Sun, Nov 30, 2008, 6:58pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) doth sayeth: Everybody here has figured out I was in some sort of service. Too bad I can't tell you...well, I could...but...
Communiy service, yeah, we know.
JOAT Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise violence. - Mohandas Gandhi

I figured he was off making license plates somewhere and then plea bargained his way into the witness protection program somehow. :)
(J T) wrote:

I find it even more disturbing that he's into fairies.
B.
Sun, Nov 30, 2008, 7:59pm snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (BuddyMatlosz) doth mumbleth: I find it even more disturbing that he's into fairies.
Well, it's because I'm young at heart. And this..
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r112/Mischiefdragon/Original/TinkerBelleAfterDisney.jpg
JOAT Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise violence. - Mohandas Gandhi
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net says...

The context is available at
http://www.mkgandhi.org/nonviolence/phil8.htm