BANKS

Friend of mine wanted pictures of some of my banks, and I've been wanting to get pictures of them anyway, so I can put them in a portfolio. This seemed like the simplest way to get together pictures of them to send him. The pictures came out fair, just, and tells me I need a new camera and a better setup for taking pictures. Figured, what the Hell, I'd pass the link along to you guys.

For those interesed, the kid definitely IS working on the Luv. I'm not gonna try to hold him to the 2 week estimate for on the road tho, I'd be happy enough to just get it by the first of the year. I'll post a picture once it's on the road and I've checked d it out.

Later

JOAT Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise violence.

- Mohandas Gandhi

Reply to
J T

Does the mean that JOAT is a banker??

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Yes, he just got $20,000,000 in bailout money. He's going to buy so me yellow spray paint.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The 'Robbed Pig' series is very disturbing.

You are not a well man, JT.

Mind you, anyone who has the 'nads to post a "Robbed Pig' series, is a man who I tip my hat to. In all earnestness.

I want to team up. I have a few proto-types in the 'Buggered Duck' series.

Reply to
Robatoy

Sun, Nov 30, 2008, 2:36pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) doth distubingly post thusly: I want to team up. I have a few proto-types in the 'Buggered Duck' series.

Were you ever assigned to Fort Lewis? Because when I was there they caught a soldier who had been way too familiar with about a dozen of a farmer's ducks. I didn't see any, but the legal clerk claimed they even had detailed pctures of the ducks. Wrecked 'em? Hell, damn near killed 'em.

JOAT Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise violence.

- Mohandas Gandhi

Reply to
J T

I find it even more disturbing that he's into fairies.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Sun, Nov 30, 2008, 7:59pm snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (Buddy=A0Matlosz) doth mumbleth: I find it even more disturbing that he's into fairies.

Well, it's because I'm young at heart. And this..

JOAT Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise violence.

- Mohandas Gandhi

Reply to
J T

Everybody here has figured out I was in some sort of service. Too bad I can't tell you...well, I could...but...

Reply to
Robatoy

Everybody here has figured out I was in some sort of service. Too bad I can't tell you...well, I could...but...

-------------------------------------- Then you'd have to kill us ...

Reply to
LD

I got out in 1969, with enough training to get a civilian job... as long as I wanted to be a hit man or merc.. 2 career choices that I decided not to pursue..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

The context is available at

phorbin

Sun, Nov 30, 2008, 6:58pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) doth sayeth: Everybody here has figured out I was in some sort of service. Too bad I can't tell you...well, I could...but...

Communiy service, yeah, we know.

JOAT Where the choice is between only violence and cowardice, I would advise violence.

- Mohandas Gandhi

Reply to
J T

I figured he was off making license plates somewhere and then plea bargained his way into the witness protection program somehow. :)

Reply to
Upscale

Mon, Dec 1, 2008, 7:25am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@davisbajasplinters.com (mac=A0davis) doth proclaimeth: I got out in 1969, with enough training to get a civilian job... as long as I wanted to be a hit man or merc.. 2 career choices that I decided not to pursue.. mac

Huh! I'd have sworn this was you..