Bandsaw Blade storage

I see many discussions on how to curl and uncurl bandsaw blades.
If I have the wall space what is wrong with hanging them in an uncurled position as long as I use something that will not kink or fold the blade and the hanging point. I was thinking of two brackets with soft rubber water pipe insulation on the bracket.
Russ

They will take up about 6 times more space and be about 6 times more likely to be smacked by something. Otherwise you can store them this way, no problem. In my case a 16" diamdter circle works better for than 47" diameter circle.

Most of us don't. If you do, go right ahead.

wall space, think "I need more clamps."
Dave

Bicycle rim works nicely.

something that will kink the blade..
ALSO.. I'd recommend hanging blades with the teeth FACING the wall to avoid saw tooth/ body part contact... DAMHIKT
Mac
I want to thank all of you for your replies.
I have a enough wall space to do tis and not get in the way. It just seems easier than coiling them since I will likely be changing them from doing bandsaw boxes to resawing and back again.
Russ

If you will be doing that many changes, buy a second or third bandsaw. You can easily justify that :)

I want your money. Now please.

to change blades on the my 16" Jet every time I need to work with a small blade!
Dave