Baltimore/January show any good?

I am in the market for a combination machine and the two I am interested in supposedly will be exhibiting in Baltimore. It is not too difficult or expensive for me to get there, so if it is a decent show...
Anyone been there in the past?
Hello Toller, I went last Januarylast year and I enjoyed my time there (went all three days as it was on my way home from working the weekend.) There were a lot of machinery exhibitors present. On the flip side, a guy who works at the local Woodcraft store said it was a lot smaller than the year prior. From my perspective it was worth the money and time spent.
Marc
Toller wrote:

Ya, I noticed it was smaller than the year before also.So I went to the chantilly va show a month later and it was much larger.
Len

Toller wrote:

I also went last year and one other a couple of years back. Not bad for the money. Last year was smaller that than the other. Some good deals can be had on various items. Some good demos and ability to see some things live. I bought a Powermatic bandsaw last year from Cayce Machinery which is in Hunt Valley, MD and has a "booth" at the show. (for any Baltimore locals, Cayce became a Rockler partner store recently).
Dave