Back to the wRECk...

Been gone for a while. Undoubtedly nobody noticed but it was a very relaxing time. Came across this whilst I was gone:
An elephant is walking through the jungle when he comes across a naked man standing in a clearing.
The elephant slowly looks the man up and down and says, "How the hell do ya feed yourself with that?"
    mahalo,     jo4hn
Mahalo, mon. Tom

Whjoooeweeeeee.. some batch of home-brew that musta been. <G>
Welcome back.

Back for Hawaii! I'm going in December. Welcome back. Just in time for fire season up there in BB!
Dave
jo4hn wrote:

John
funny thing the world of WWing,,, i just came back to the groups tonight myself... Mahalo and welcome back
Traves