Axminster SK250T panel saw. Any good?

I am trying to decide which saw table to go for, I wasn't especially looking for a panel saw but the SK250T from Axminster seems very cheap (1351.21 inc vat) and it would definitely be a plus to have a scribing blade for cutting up ply and pre-veneered boards. has anyone got any experience of this saw? is it a bargain, or just cheap and nasty.
It was somewhere outside Barstow when "muttongeoff"

Fondled one, haven't powered one up.
Looks like you're getting just what you paid for. The table is skinny and the RHS extension is an extra. Half of that "iron" table is actually aluminium.
As a panel saw it looks great. Sliding table, scoring blade and still very cheap, even with the extension. If you work plywood, it's probably excellent. But if I were going to bang hardwoods on and off it all day, then I'd look at their Rojek or even the Sedgwick saws. I've used the Rojek combi and it was really nice - and a Sedgwick is my aspirational cabinet saw.