Atlanta Woodworking Show - Anyone going from the north side of town?

I broke the axle in my truck and could use a ride to & from the show. I am in Stone Mountain, in the village near the West Gate to the park. I'll buy lunch!
770-465-6811
Mark
When is it? I didnt know about it, but would be fun to go, and I'd have to go through stone mountain to get there.
On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 00:09:28 -0500, Mark Hopkins wrote:

Today was the last day.
Scored a nice Jesada tablesaw blade and 5/8" gouge at 40% off, plus a few clamps and odds & ends dirt cheap.
Rockler was selling their $40 ball-bearing outfeed stands for $20, so I got one of those plus a couple of their $12 plastic right-angle glueup doodads at $8 each.
I'd never bought anything from "Woodworker's Choice" before, but they got a chunk of money from me today.
Almost went for a router table setup for under $200, probably should have...been using one of those cheap Vermont American pieces of crap for a couple years now, so I at least bought a router plate for $25, which I just set into my big 3'x8' particle board assembly table for practice.
Wasn't a huge show, but it was new to me and a nice couple of hours.
Mike

Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
so where in Atlanta was it, I live there and have not seen any advertizing for it . Problem anywhere within 50 miles is always called "atlanta"....mjh
--

"Mike Patterson" < snipped-for-privacy@the-patterson-family.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...
It was at the convention center near the airport
Mike Hide wrote:

-- I AM NOT PARANOID .. .. .. but EVERYONE thinks I am !! !! !!