Arts & Crafts Kitchen Cabs

I am looking for any recent information that can be found in the usual places - books, magazine articles, videos about making Arts & Crafts(craftsman) style kitchen cabinets that anyone can point me to.
Thank You and Happy Holidays

We're starting the process of building an A&C-ish kitchen. Here's some pointers:
Crown Point Cabinetry (www.crown-point.com) has a number of photos that may give some ideas.
American Bungalow magazine (www.ambungalow.com) just did a story on a kitchen renovation, and often show photos of what people have done to their kitchens.
I'd highly recommend the book "Building Traditional Kitchen Cabinets" by Jim Tolpin. He covers the construction of face frame cabinets, usually giving three alternative approaches to each step.
You'll also want to get the book "Bungalow Kitchens" by Jane Powell to see how it was done originally.
Have fun!
Tim