Archive

Is there an Archive for rec.woodworking? Where is in located? And how do you access it?
Matthew

Yes
groups.google.com
With a web browser
www.google.com
Matthew wrote:

or better yet- <http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?dq=&num%&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=rec.woodworking

Point thy computer in this direction http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=rec.woodworking
Thanks to all who replied. Once I finish reading the archives, I'll let you know. Kind of like that TV commercial where the guy reaches the end of the internet...
Matthew

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:23:55 -0600, "Matthew"

This end? http://www.1112.net/lastpage.html
-- Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. ---- --Unknown