Anyone want to do some simple welding here in Portland Oregon for a tool?

I need a bike repair stand made. I have all the pipe cut and cleaned off. A simple tripod setup. Two longer legs on short and the bracket to hold the bike welded on top of the pipe I can come to you or you can come to my shop on 3rd and main. As long as it is not a long ways by bike I can get there with my trailer. I have a oxy/propane setup and debated on getting a acetylene tank but I don't have a clue where the torch heads are. I only use the cutting tip for heat treating. My welding skills may be so rusty as to be useless anyway. The welding could be done in my shop too if that's easier. Knight-Toolworks http://www.knight-toolworks.com affordable handmade wooden planes
Go to a local High School! Metal Shop!!!!
ahhh used to live at the end of NW Upshur! Loved the Ringside! Great City!

Steve I would love to do some trading with you. I sent an email to your knight toolworks address with my contact info.
Andrew