Anyone seen the DeWALT DW718 in person?

Their new SCMS is a new design. I've looked at it on line. Anyone know the release date or seen it already, in stores?

Dave

Reply to
David

Amazon is advertising 1-2 week delivery. All you have to do is send $649.99. It better be good.

Bob

Reply to
BillyBob

It better be BETTER than "good".

I've already seen the new Hitachi with the digital display. The saw easily moves side to side with minimal pressure, so that model is off my short list.

I haven't seen the new Bosch 5412. Anyone have comments about that one?

Dave

Reply to
David